The following speakers have confirmed to be speaking on the 2018 edition of the Winter School on Compuational Chemistry:
- Evert Jan Barends, Free University of Amsterdam: The physical meaning of orbitals and orbital energies in Kohn-Sham DFT
- Mark Casida, Université Grenoble-Alpes: Understanding TD-DFT
- Robert Doerksen, University of Mississippi: Computational medical chemistry
- Edina Rosta, King's College London: tba.
- Marcel Nooijen, University of Waterloo: Coupled cluster methods
- Denis Jacquemin, University of Nantes: Using TD-DFT to rationalize the optical spectra of organic compounds
- Alfredo Simas, Universidade de Federal Pernambuco: Semiempirical methods
- Cristina Puzzarini, University of Bologna: Quantum-chemical calculation of spectroscopic parameters
- Annia Galano, Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana-Iztapalapa: How computational chemistry can impact health science
Note: The titles are only indicative at this stage and are liable to change.
Wednesday 31 January 2018
Thursday 1 February 2018
Friday 2 February 2018